New to the Boards

New to the Boards

Postby Cobra1365 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:47 am

Hi all,
Noob here. Recently started learning piano and am attempting blues. Buddy of mine plays the harp and introduced me to blues.

Anyway, has a date been set for the 2012 cruise? Also, where can I find cruise rates? My wife and I frequently cruise Carnival but have never done a theme cruise. would love to do a Blues Cruise!
Cobra1365

Re: New to the Boards

Postby PlaydaBluesDammit » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:19 am

Welcome to the forum and the Blues Cruise world. All of the info you seek is located here: http://bluescruise.com/. Dates for January 2012 are 22-29. You can look at the present cruises to get an idea of the cabin rates, they don't change much, thankfully. The LRBC is almost nothing like a typical Carnival cruise, except you happen to be on a cruise ship. If you love music and a great time, it will be like nothing you have ever experienced. Look at the trailers in the main page and check out the forum of cruisers photos to get more of an idea. Since you are a musician, you will have a chance to play in the Pro/Am Jams on the cruise if you want to. I suggest that you pre register for the January cruise ASAP as your opportunity to book goes by registration date. Previous cruisers get to book first and the cheap and most expensive cabins go first leaving the midrange, usually balcony cabins, for the virgins, if any are left. The cruise sells out fast, but the wait list does give a decent chance of still getting on board. I'll say again PRE+REGISTER! It is fully refundable if you decide not to book once you chance comes up. We'll be on the January 2012, hope to meet you there

Pat
Pat Dilling
Jan 2006, Oct 2007, Oct 2008, Jan 2010, Oct 2011, Jan 2012, Jan 2014, Booked Jan 2015
PlaydaBluesDammit

Postby Blewzzman » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Also new to the baord, as a matter of fact I'm currently the "newest". I'm curious as to how to attach my picture in my posts? Can't find that in any of the FAQ
Blewzzman

Postby 2bluescats » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:23 pm

At the top of this page click on User Control Panel......then Profile and Avatar is where you add a photo.
Welcome!
chris+bill
2bluescats

Return to Virgin Questions